Chain SMS is…
A system which allows us to easily send text messages to patients. It means we can be much more proactive about some communications, messaging you quickly and securely, so you are not waiting around to hear from us!
Some examples of how we might use it…
- Reminders or notifications (e.g. prescription ready)
- Responding to simple queries (e.g. if you had a quick question about your medication)
- Letting you know we tried to call
- Sending you advice at the end of a consultation
- The practice name will always be at the bottom of the message. You won’t be able to reply them. Please help us to help you by keeping your number up to date. If you don’t want us to contact you in this way please let us know.
Please check that we have your up to date contact details
If you would to opt out of this service please speak to reception.