Bilbrook Medical Centre

Updating your details

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by calling or writing to us (there is a downloadable form below). Alternatively you can complete the online form. If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.

Change of Address Contact Details Form


Date published: 10th October, 2014
Date last updated: 19th May, 2020