If one or more of the following apply to you, you are advised to self-isolate for 12 weeks. You will be contacted with more information by the NHS or your GP, before the 29th March.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), IF:
- In the last 12 months you have been admitted to hospital because of your COPD, OR
- In the last 12 months you have had 2 or more courses of steroids and/or antibiotics for your COPD
- Asthma, IF:
- If you have ever been admitted to an intensive care unit because of your asthma OR
- In the last 12 months you have been admitted to hospital because of your asthma
- Heart failure (this is not the same as angina or previous heart attack), IF:
- In the last 12 months you have been admitted to hospital because of your heart failure
- You have no spleen
- Other people will also be contacted because their medication or medical history places them at increased risk.
- We should all practice strict social distancing and hand washing.
- If you have not been contacted by the 29th March 2020 and believe that you may need to self isolate due to your medical condition, please contact us by telephone.
More information can be found here: